Hello, I’m Saara, and I offer a safe, non-judgmental space where you can openly discuss any concerns or challenges you are experiencing. I am a qualified BACP therapist, holding a Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I provide one-to-one counselling and psychotherapy sessions to adults, specialising in integrative therapy. This means I work holistically, using a blend of therapeutic techniques and approaches to best suit you.
I understand that coming to therapy can sometimes feel daunting. I always work at your pace and will listen deeply, working alongside you to support you in feeling accepted and comfortable in the session.
Different ways I can help you:
- Exploring patterns in your behaviour to identify barriers that might be preventing you from reaching your goals. This can help you make positive changes in your life.
- Understanding relationship dynamics to improve your relationships with others.
- Overcoming overthinking, burnout, stress, and other common anxiety-related symptoms.
- Self-esteem and confidence-related issues, including body image and self-identity. This includes exploring internal dialogue and factors that might be influencing this. This can help you with self-compassion and acceptance.
- Overcoming lack of motivation, low mood, isolation, and other depression-related symptoms.
- Experiences of loss, grief, and other life transitions, including health-related issues.
- Connecting more deeply with your feelings to help you process emotions more effectively. This can help you connect more deeply with your inner self.
- Developing healthy boundaries with yourself and others.
- Overcoming experiences of childhood issues and trauma-related issues.
Being person-centred means that we work at your pace, building a strong therapeutic relationship and utilising techniques that best suit your goals.
My background and experience
- Postgraduate diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy from the University of East London.
- Master’s degree in Social Work from Brighton University
Alongside running my therapy practice, I work as a Social Work Reflective Practice Practitioner, supporting social workers with self-reflection and well-being.
I value inclusivity and have experience working with people from diverse backgrounds. I recognise that we are all unique, with our own identities. I will strive to be sensitive to your culture, beliefs, identities, values, and experiences, and to create a safe and inclusive space.
Fees: £60.00 per session